Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Path To Open

A  L  O  H  A !
"Our paths are not mapped; 
they’re made.”  
         Priya Ardis








 “Sometimes the only path 
we can maneuver is 
from the bed to 
the bathroom. 
That's okay. Let 
your journey be 
what it is . 
Just keep moving.” 
         Toni Sorenson








 "I write - though perhaps it
sounds pretentious to say so - 
to make a clearing in 
the wilderness, to find out 
what I care about and 
what exactly to make of it."
                    Pico Iyer







"The sky and the 
strong wind have 
moved the spirit 
inside me till I 
am carried away 
trembling with joy."
           Uvavnuk   

Linking To:


ဪဪဪဪဪဪ

Thank YOU
Friend!
            Fondly, cloudia

16 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Priya Ardis. I like maps. Especially paper maps. There's nothing like folding out a map to see the overall big picture.

Bob Bushell said...

The first two are great, love them.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the map quote and your pretty images. Lovely flowers and sky captures.

Have a happy day!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

After that initial stop you mentionoed, there's a lot of options.

Cloudia said...

Love each of you! Thanks

RedPat said...

That sky gives the spirit a wonderful trip!

Lea said...

Beautiful photos!
Have a wonderful day!

Charles Gramlich said...

Our paths are not mapped and our safety is not guaranteed.

William Kendall said...

A magnificent sky!

Kay L. Davies said...

Okay, that's me..."“Sometimes the only path we can maneuver is from the bed to the bathroom" but at least it is still only "sometimes" so I must continue to remind myself about that part. Your photos are exquisite. I am absolutely not good with plants, but oh, how I want some of those...!
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Cloudia said...

Oh thanks for these glow-ious comments!!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous shots today, and I love that last quote!

Adam said...

nice quotes

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I love the jungly look.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Thanks for the thoughts!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Much